Milwaukee Lipo Fat Burning Treatment
Do you feel “stuck” in your weight loss journey? Unfortunately for many of us, changing our diet and exercising more is simply not going to cut it when it comes to successful weight loss. Years of poor eating habits can add up to a sluggish metabolism. While individual results may vary based on your personal medical needs, lipo fat burning treatments can help. Our Milwaukee lipo treatments can help to fire up the metabolism, reduce stores of fat, and increase energy. Together with a healthy diet and exercise, these treatments aim to help you lose weight faster so you can look as great as you feel inside. As with all of our treatments here at Vitality Health and Wellness your individual results, and how long they last, will vary based on your personal medical situation and your commitment to the program and on-going lifestyle changes. Our doctors and staff will work with you from the moment you step through our door to ensure that we provide you with a program that, with dedication can be not only effective, but sustainable.
Milwaukee Weight Loss Treatments
Lipotropic nutrients are a class of agents that play important roles in the body's use of fat. These nutrients make it easier for the liver and gallbladder to decrease fat deposits by speeding up the metabolism. Lipo treatments may also reduce your appetite so you can better deal with food cravings that threaten to derail your weight loss success. These nutrients promote the flow of fat from the liver, enhancing liver function and speeding up the metabolism. Lipotropic nutrients are found naturally in your body. The treatments simply increase these levels to boost the metabolism and fat-burning process.
Our fat-burning treatments include Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, B-Complex and MIC amino acids (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline Bitartrate):
Each part of the treatment is intended to serve a different function.
- Helps maintain sodium and potassium balance
- Is needed for normal brain function
- Protects heart from cholesterol deposits
- Boosts immune system
- Vital in treatment of allergies, asthma and arthritis
- Helps to reduce PMS symptoms
- Helps to prevent kidney stones
- Metabolizes carbohydrates and fats
- Assists in proper digestion of food
- Provides energy
- Helps maintain muscle tone and healthy function of nerves, skin,
eyes, hair, liver and mouth
- Alleviates some symptoms of anxiety and depression
MIC (Amino Acids: Methionine, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate)
- Reduces fat
- Acts as a catalyst for choline & inositol, thus increasing their functions
- Aids in emulsification of cholesterol so it does not stick to the arterial walls
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Aids in building lean muscle mass
- Metabolizes fat & cholesterol
- Helps redistribute and transport fat through the blood system
- Has been shown to help with depression & anxiety
- Aids in emulsification of fat and cholesterol
- Removes fat from liver (without choline, fats can become trapped in the liver where they block normal metabolic functions)
- Aids in hormone production
The treatment aims to boost your results in these areas for the period of time between treatments to help you achieve your goals. After the program is complete your doctor here at Vitality Health and Wellness will discuss ongoing maintenance with you to help you maintain and continue to improve your new level of health and fitness.
Depending on your weight loss needs, lipo treatments may be just what you need to finally “break through the wall” and start dropping those extra pounds! Our weight loss team recommends receiving lipo treatments as part of an overall weight loss program that includes diet and nutrition counseling and regular exercise.
Ready to drop the pounds? Contact our Milwaukee wellness center to get started today. Call (262) 226-2046.