Welcome to Vitality Health and Wellness Center of WI, where we provide holistic health and wellness services to help you achieve your potential. We are excited to have an infrared sauna on site! We invite you to learn more about the unique health benefits this sauna offers.
What is an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared saunas rely on light to create heat, instead of heat. They mimic the environment of a sauna, yet do not have the same temperature extremes. As a result, they are safe for individuals who may be unable to withstand the heat of a traditional sauna.
Studies have shown that infrared saunas may help individuals suffering from health conditions including arthritis, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, and injury recovery. Let us not forget to mention the positive effects that this sauna can have on mood!
When you make the time to relax in our sauna, you will be able to let go of worries and stresses and just relax. This state of deep relaxation allows your nervous system to activate, healing your ailments at a cellular level while you rest in our sauna.
Heal With Our Infrared Sauna
Here at Vitality Health and Wellness Center, we use our infrared sauna to complement our signature healing programs and bring about faster results for our patients. We invite clients struggling with weight loss, healing, accident recovery, or injury recovery to use our sauna for the many mind body benefits it offers.
We have the mPulse believe Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna from Sunlighten, which comes with seven unique program modes. Our staff will select the program mode that offers you the biggest benefits. We will select from:
- Detoxification - Sweat our your toxins with a cleansing sauna.
- Relaxation - Reduce cortisol and blood pressure with our relaxation mode.
- Anti-aging - A skin health sauna will promote cell renewal and regeneration, allowing you to turn back the clock.
- Cardiovascular - Mimic the benefits of a cardiovascular workout with this unique sauna setting, which heats the muscles and produces healing blood flow similar to that of exercise. We often use this setting with injury recovery, as better circulation promotes healing.
- Weight loss - Yes, you can lose weight by relaxing in a sauna - but only our sauna! A special program targets belly fat, actually reducing your waist circumference and your body weight in as little as three months. You have to try it to believe it!
- Pain relief - Infrared sauna heat can penetrate the muscles, providing inflammation and pain relief while the body heals itself.
- Create program - If your needs straddle multiple categories, we can develop a unique program for your healing sauna sessions.
Are you ready to make an appointment for an infrared sauna session, or any of our other services? We are just a phone call away. Contact us today and reserve your sauna time by completing the online appointment request form or calling us at (262) 725-3225.